Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedghost or premonition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ghost or premonition
    Posted: July/13/2004 at 11:46pm
 At my aunt's house I saw a cat walking around. I pointed it out to my aunt but she didn't see anything. During that day, she had to go somewhere and would come back for supper. When she came back she told me I saved her life. She said that because I told her about the cat. The friend she was supposed to meet has a cat and travels with it everywhere in her car. My aunt is extremely allergic to cats. So when I mentionned about the cat, she told her friend about it. Instead of taking the car, the friend and my aunt took the metro. Was that a ghost or a premonition? 
Sponsored Links

pydro View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pydro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2004 at 8:20am

probably a halluscnation (STW) cuz u had a premonition you halluscinated (STW) about it to make it clearer to you... or sumthing...pos...

bye bye tea time!! yummy chicken YAY!!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2004 at 1:08pm
Maybe...I hadn't thought of that...Although I'm not the type to hallucinate but you could be right...I'll have to sleep on that... 
pydro View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pydro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2004 at 4:06am
sleep and hallusconate (STW) a bit more...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2004 at 5:01am
It probably was. It was the only time something like that happen to me so...I don't know why I didn't think about it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic