Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Charmed forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShould they bring Prue back?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkcabbage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2005 at 7:15am
yeh exactly grams and their mum come back from the dead so why cant prue .... but not all the time .....maybe shannon just dont wanna come back agen coz of the hole alyssa thing or summat
Sponsored Links

Brianna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2005 at 3:09pm

I miss her
Deckard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deckard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2005 at 9:41am
I don't think they should bring Prue back . She was the worse character in the series ( No ofence for those who like her ). I like Paige more and things are getting better now that Billie showed up . I just think that the show is diferent now and there's no more room for Prue .

Edited by Deckard
I Love Billie .
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2006 at 2:16pm
i would like prue to come back, i miss her
taltjuh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taltjuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2006 at 2:36am
yes they should.. But not in person.. she must be dead.. and she can play as a gohst.. just like there mum and grand mum.. But I don't think she wanna play in charmed anymore..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic