Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat’s wrong with me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2004 at 3:55pm
I went through the same thing. I kept thinking I could snap out of it. I tried positive thinking, I tried keeping busy. I did not think I needed help. I thought and I hoped that one day I would wake up feeling normal again. This ended with me being hospitalized. My advice to you is to ge see a doctor as soon as possible. You have the symptoms of clinical depression. Do not be afraid to take antidepressants. They work. I take zoloft now and I am back to my happy laid back self. Please go see a doctor.
Sponsored Links

Spartan1213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartan1213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2004 at 7:01am
does zoloft really work? cuz im thinking about that alternative
Cold stars, moon of ice
and the silhouette of wings
Night bird seeking prey
isis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2004 at 12:32pm
I was on Celexa, I don't think it helped me. I talked to a professional and started taking better care of myself. I think I was too focused on everyone but me, not good. One of the first things my physician told me to do was to take Vitamins B-complex and C and I feel like that was a mental boost the healthy way.
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2004 at 4:11am
my moms on prozac....
shes fine. in fact 4 years of deppresion has all gone now... pretty much..
Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2004 at 1:07pm
It depends, certain antidepressants aren't a match for certain people. My psychiatrist prescribed Zoloft, and it made me more depressed, so they took me off it, and I've been fine ever since.
              ...all and none...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic