Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Dawson's Creek forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpaceyscreek.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paceyscreek.com
    Posted: June/28/2004 at 2:10pm
This site is kinda like a journal. Every few days, an episode recap is posted, and all the members share their thoughts on it. It's just started from the very beginning, and there are only a handful of members, so join and become an active member

http://paceyscreek.com
Sponsored Links

Leenie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2005 at 5:17am
I've been watching the reruns of Dawson's creek and I have never seen the final episode - though I hear from here that Joey ends up with Pacey - no offense to the Dawson's fans - but Dawson and Joey are really good friends but as lovers - they just don't have the same chemistry as Pacey and Joey and for me I'm kinda glad that they ended up together - now I can't wait to see the final episode - it also would have been too obvious if Dawson ended up with Joey - btw who does Dawson ride off into the sunset with?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic