Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dean Koontz book reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSole Survivor, 1997

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candypollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2005 at 9:51pm

This book was amazing, just how u could feel joe's pain, i mean it depressed me just reading about Joe

i have a question though, did everyone end up getting killed? Like the lady that was over the investigation that took him to the ground zero site of the plane crash and gave him the transcript of that tape

do u think she ended up getting killed?

Top 10 Koontz books
Watchers
Odd Thomas Series
The Bad Place
False Memory
Intensity
From The Corner Of His Eye
Life Expectancy
Lightning
Hideaway
Servants of Twilight
Sponsored Links

judirick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judirick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2005 at 6:59am
I did read this book. Though it was an ok read and I finished it in no time it was not one of DK's books that hung on with me afterward. For me if I am still thinking of the book long after I finished it then it is good enough to read again in the future. Not this one.
Untouched and Alive
bandej0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandej0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2005 at 10:25am
Originally posted by candypollard candypollard wrote:

This book was amazing, just how u could feel joe's pain, i mean it depressed me just reading about Joe

i have a question though, did everyone end up getting killed? Like the lady that was over the investigation that took him to the ground zero site of the plane crash and gave him the transcript of that tape

do u think she ended up getting killed?

I don't think that she got killed, but the lady who survived the plane crash did while trying to protect the girl. I don't remember how Joe got away from getting killed himself though. Guess I'll have to re-read this one.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity." - Einstein
Top 5 Koontz:
1: Lightning
2: One Door Away from Heaven
3: From the Corner of His Eye
4: False Memory
5: Strangers
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2005 at 5:41am
< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

those books are usually the best, it captures your imagination, and to capture a human's imagination and do with it as you want, that's hard.

i like this sig.
 Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
bandej0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandej0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2005 at 8:33pm
No offense meant, but what is all of that "< language=..." stuff supposed to mean.

I'm glad you like my sig.
Top 5 Koontz:
1: Lightning
2: One Door Away from Heaven
3: From the Corner of His Eye
4: False Memory
5: Strangers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic