Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwater dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DawnedReader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: water dream
    Posted: May/07/2004 at 12:53pm
i had a dream last nite and there was a ton of water in it like huge lakes, ive also dreamed bout lakes b4 wats it mean
*~*wooflustervenusdawnedbillybabe~*~
DawnedReader@dkoontz.com
Sponsored Links

kali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2004 at 6:23pm

water dreams some times means spiritual and or divine  intervention.

and sometimes deep emotions coming out through a dream.

INdescribable View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INdescribable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2004 at 4:01pm
i think a water dream, no matter what the use of water is, as long as its the main part of the dream, means that you will have somthing to deal with water in your life time. Maybe by inventing somthin that has to do with water, or maybe your death will have to do with water, such has drowning in the bath, or the lake, ocean, whatever.
blackdove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2004 at 11:35am
I remember my biology teacher gave us a meditation and everything was supposed to be symbolic. And she told us to look at a body of water. And after she had us share our versions of this vision, she told us that the water symbolized our sexuality. I'm not sure if this is related at all, but you might want to check a symbolism dictionary.
Black Dove, White Raven
Cold Fire, Darkened Day
Cloudy Sunshine, do some savin'
Help me find my way

In maddness we dwell
In darkness we search
For what cannot be found
Oh Lord, come find me
pydro View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pydro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2004 at 8:18am
u biology teacher told u that... weird...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic