Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshould I give up on tk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: should I give up on tk
    Posted: March/26/2004 at 10:17am
I have been working on tk for almost a year and cant even lift apiece of paper. Should I give up?
Sponsored Links

Ostrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ostrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2004 at 12:14am

well its upto really u just need to concentrate meditate and be calm

Ostrich the studmuffin
cadgian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadgian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/2004 at 1:11pm
i have a meditation ritual you can use before attempting to improve your powers its very basic.

1. get in a room or area with no distractions and with complete silence
2. sit or lie down in a straight position with none of your limbs crossing.
3. now close your eyes and see your self lying down but with no floor just your lying body in darkness
4. then see a healing light as it passes over you feet and slowly engulfs your body in relaxation
5. you should feel your body growing less tense and come to a state of relaxation as the globe of light passes over your mental image of yourself.

this isnt a wiccan ritual btw its more modern magick
it is true that Life is the greatest teacher, but you can not simply be alive to learn you must experiance that which life offers you.
Kelly View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2004 at 6:29am
Thanks for the advice! I think will try meditation ritual.
shadowhawk View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2004 at 4:53am

No, never give up, you just need to strengthen your mind powers first, but dont give up just keep practicing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic