Forum Home Forum Home > Moped2.org Forums > Moped
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFree Moped Repair Manuals Online...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Moped Repair Manuals Online...
    Posted: February/24/2004 at 10:09am

Hi everyone. I have recently been looking for somewhere that I can download, or view free coppies of moped shop/repair manuals that have been scanned onto a computer, and posted somewhere on the internet. I havnt had too much luck though, I did some searches also in some moped forums, I found a bunch of posts from a while ago on another forum where there were a bunch of people talking about making a website, or just a section on one of the moped websites, that has a bunch of manuals for people to view for free. They were also talking about opening up an ftp server filled with manuals that people can download. I think that this is an EXCELLENT idea! This would be perfect, everytime someone had a problem they could find their manual to their moped online and be able to fix their problem with out having to ask everyone, because we all know how that goes...people asking the same questions on forums over and over again, which I have done myself...Anyway, I think that whover has talent on the internet should make a website, or just a section of one of these websites like mopedarmy or moped2.org, that has a bunch of manuals. Whoever has a shop manual and a scanner could scan their manual and send it to the person running the site via ftp, email, aim, ect..., and they could post it up for other people to look at. I have a digital camera, and if I ever save up enough money (im only 14 so its hard for me to make money), then I will by the manual I need (1978 honda express nc50 shop manual) then i will definetly take pictures of each page, put it on the computer, and give it to whoever has a website up. Even though I will probobly never be able to buy one of these manuals, if I do I will post it on the internet.

I think anyone else with a manual should do the same, someone should start up a website, and everyone send them their manuals on line. This would be AWSOME!!! 

Sponsored Links

djfrost143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djfrost143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2004 at 10:10am
by the way, sorry for such a long post...
1978 Honda Express NC50 (sold)
1980 Honda PA50 II (sold)
19?? Puch Maxi Sport MK II (sold)
1979 Puch Magnum XK (sold)
2004 Jailing NP50-MA (sold)
1996 Tomos Targa LX red
I love mopeds!
djfrost143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djfrost143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2004 at 10:13am

BTW, I know that www.mopedriders.com has some manuals on it, which is great! but it doesnt seem to be getting any other manuals then are already on it, and its not a very big selection, however, I may be wrong, maybe they are getting more manuals for their website. Anyways it would be awsome for some people to scan their manuals and sendem to whoever runs that website...

1978 Honda Express NC50 (sold)
1980 Honda PA50 II (sold)
19?? Puch Maxi Sport MK II (sold)
1979 Puch Magnum XK (sold)
2004 Jailing NP50-MA (sold)
1996 Tomos Targa LX red
I love mopeds!
Paul View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2004 at 11:10am
that's the problem no one sends them in, or doesn't know how, the more the merrier
Put a fairing on and maybe a set of leather saddle bags and you'll say "Life is hard but it's good".
paul passed away on 7-16-2005. may god rest his soul.
paul puccio 7-16-67 to 7-16-05

zuma89 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuma89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2004 at 11:16am
thats a big job scanning up to 150 pages!!!
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
1975 CB400F
1982 Maxim 750
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic