Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrecognition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamewalker2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2004 at 6:01am
i have visions and feelings but i don't know how to make them work when i want them to they just go off but it is only when i have a lot of energy
Sponsored Links

Niall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2005 at 8:37am
i usually get little hints and tips and v. short visions like when i play monopoly i can always tell what will happen etc.. and just in general
Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2005 at 12:00pm
I have, unintentionally. I'm not very interested but latley it won't go away (it's getting kinda annoying when you always know what's going to happen)
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2005 at 7:15am
i have very slightly, not much, but just enough to kinda make me think. such things occur because of the connections in the universe. everything is conneced to everything else. and becasue of that, if someone else, or even yourself calls (either consciously or unconsciously) up a certain point in a certain time, you'll get a mental, sometimes physical, picture of an event in past or future time.
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2005 at 12:12pm
it's wierd. whenever something is about to happen that involves me getting off my lazy bum, I know it's going to happen a few seconds(or minutes) but if it doesn't invlove me nothing happens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic