Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMartha Stewart: Guilty Or Innocent?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2004 at 4:58am

she did it, and she's a b****.

the rich and famous never take the rap.........if that was you, or me we would have been hung already

Put a fairing on and maybe a set of leather saddle bags and you'll say "Life is hard but it's good".
paul passed away on 7-16-2005. may god rest his soul.
paul puccio 7-16-67 to 7-16-05

Sponsored Links

A-Dubb View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2004 at 6:52am
going from my own experience with the court system they wouldnt have hung me or you so quick. the prosecutor needs concrete evidence before he can make his case. they have he-said-she-said hearsay. maybe a tid of evidence, but nothing that will convict her.
Current Events, Media, And Off Topic Forum <-- Located On These Forums! Post Anything You Want! New Topics And Polls Daily!
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2004 at 4:46am
i say she's a bitch because i've heard that she is very nasty to many of the people around her. i really don't care if it was a small amount of money to her that was involved. i also don't doubt that insider trading is a fairly common thing and she is being singled out to some extent. but if she did it, she did it and should be punished just like anyone else.
~ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2004 at 8:36pm
Who gives a sh*t? I have great respect for her, she is one of the smartest people out there, she made it good on wallstreet, that alone deservs plenty of respect. Sure, she took a little dough, but it was from a huge company who didn't need it that bad. So she knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who works for some company, and the price of whatever is going to drop real far, so she dumps it now. I would do the same thing. 
A-Dubb View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2004 at 9:30am
well, obviously the company needed it if the company went bankrupt.
Current Events, Media, And Off Topic Forum <-- Located On These Forums! Post Anything You Want! New Topics And Polls Daily!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic