Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes any one know a good love spell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serbian_Witch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2004 at 5:22pm
Well,it doesn't matter it's about desire.It's messing with some one's free will,pointing on specific person,and it is against the Rede.
Sponsored Links

Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2004 at 5:55pm
Why would you want to use a love spell anyway? If you mess it up, bad things could happen.
              ...all and none...
k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2004 at 7:43am
 i dont know one but i can find a good one in my wicca books.

Bear and Wolf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear and Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/19/2005 at 9:55pm
two words    bad mojo.
The bear has spoken, but the wolf had yet to beging.
Daemonpryde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemonpryde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2005 at 1:56pm
Magick, like all things in life, is about Will, Action, Consequence and Responsibility.

You have been given an example of how to employ Will and Action, but you better damn well consider Consequence and Responsibility!

If your individual desire is so strong as to overcome any moral or ethical discomfort about performing a ritual of this nature, you had best remember a couple of things. If your Will is powerful enough, you may successfully bind the target of your ritual to you quite strongly - be quite certain that you are happy, eager even, for the eventuality that the person might stick to you like glue.

Be equally certain that, should the binding be weak - and therefore fleeting - you will be able to withstand that person leaving you, cheating on you, maybe even growing to despise you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic