Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes any one know a good love spell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarmole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2004 at 3:46am
YOU SHULDN'T TOY WITH EMOTIONS LIKE LOVE, THEY SHOULD BE NATURAL FEELINGS. IF WE ALL WENT ABOUT CREATING LIL MINDLESS LOVE ZOMBIES THEN WOTS THE POINT??? WHY NOT JUST GO OUT THERE AND TRY AND WIN SOMEONE OVER YOURSELF WITHOUT THE AID OF MAGICK??? OR POTIONS. ITS MORE REWARDING AND AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW THAT THE PERSON REALLY DOES LOVE YOU RATHER THEN ONLY WANT YOU DUE TO A SPELL YOU CAST. AS WELL AS THAT SPELLS CAN RUN THEIR COURSE AND IF THAT HAPPENS THEN WOTS TO STOP WHOEVA YOUR WIV BREAKING UP WITH YOU. IT'LL ALL END IN TEARS.....
WHEN TIMES ARE HARD,
AND FRIENDS ARE FEW,
YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE ME,
TO TURN TO,
COS THOUGH LIFES HARD,
AND DAYS ARE LONG,
OUR WILL TO SURVIVE,
WILL ALWAYS BE STRONG.
Sponsored Links

Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2004 at 5:23pm
I think sugarmole is right, but if you need to know if YOU truly love someone, you could try asking them for one(I'm not very experienced yet).
              ...all and none...
kali11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kali11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2004 at 8:52am

big k ,

remember me

well, here you go

but the word to the wise 3x3 keep in mind ,what goes around comes a around!!!

spell of desire

to make a man or woman desire you sexually,

write his or her full name with yours upon a crimson phallus-shaped candle when the waxing moon enters the sign of scorpio.

anoint the candle with musk oil, light it,and repeat the following magikal incantation three times

cremson candle, bright with fire bewitch {say the person's full name}

with desire!

close your eyes and visualize the person of your desires making love to you. continue the erotic visualization until the candle burns itself completely out. good luck and remember to becareful not to get burned

love and light forever, kali
Serbian_Witch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serbian_Witch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2004 at 12:26pm
ooooohhhh,love spells are against the rede
kali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2004 at 6:00pm

but this spell is not really a love spell but a desire spell.

love and light, kali

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic