Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes any one know a good love spell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2004 at 2:57pm
well not normally you know you people still hav ent answered my first question though
" Life is like a computer game. The paths are allready set out for you, but its up to you to pick the right one."
Sponsored Links

Strongbad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strongbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2004 at 8:18am
to make a love potion is pretty hard, it requiers alot of time and skill, if you really want it Email me (its in my profile) and i'll tell you how.(at least its how i have read how to do it)
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.

The important thing is this: To be ready at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you could become.
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2004 at 12:48am

it does require a lot of love, and nurturing, and care plus a lot of water and sunlight.

oops, thats a plant that i'm talking about.

Jenny View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/2004 at 4:54am
is it for anyone in particular, or just to generally draw love to yuorself is this still relevant? lol!
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2004 at 10:54am
sure it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic