Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy attic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superkid11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2005 at 5:24pm
 Holy breadsticks... have you been reading any horror stories or been watching any horror movies lately? Or did you have a full stomach when you went to bed? Any of those can cause nightmares... or, in the worst case scenario, it might've been a premonition... check your attic when you're awake and take a look...
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2005 at 8:13am

lol...this is the funiest thread I've read in a long time...it made my day...thanks( the dream wasn't funny...the other part that followed) 

as for the dream...its sounds like you might find out old secrets that will turn out for the best or something....that was my feeling on it...or you need to do a big clean up

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2005 at 4:08am

beer? lol (bunch of drunks)...you guysd have fun....don, you're all screwed up man. you musta watched Tales of The Crypt.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 12:39pm
watcha mean beer u bunch of drunks! i find that offesnsive, certaintly not... BEER! cmon donp, what ever happened to strongbow... and jack daniels, and vodka parties... lol

anyways, it sounds like a pretty cool dream, if a bit scary. i dont like to think that what ive eaten can make me dream differently, so take the advice and check ure attic when u KNOW ure awake, lol
briannathomas065 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briannathomas065 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2015 at 6:31am
Maybe the house has its history. You should check it out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic