Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Dating Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe creepiest girl I have ever met.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
creepedout38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creepedout38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The creepiest girl I have ever met.
    Posted: July/24/2018 at 4:04am
There was this girl whom I met in a foreign socials I attended few weeks ago. We have been hanging out together for two weeks. Two days ago, she asked me to meet her parents and I did. When I arrived at their house, I was wondering why it was so dark when it was still day time. I ignored it and rang the doorbell. She went out and let me in. Their house is pretty big and well--- classic type. I asked where her parents were and she led me to them. We made it to the dining room and what welcomed my eyes made my heart skip a bit. There were many food served, however, her parents were not there. IT WAS JUST A FRAME OF HER PARENTS’ PHOTO. So, I was thinking her parents have died. She somehow comprehended what I was thinking and suddenly confirmed her parents died in a car accident five years ago. What scared me the most was when she started talking to them and introduced me. I was like, “okay… this is pretty weird and creepy.” We have dined with her parents (picture frames). Then, we went to her room. The moment I stepped inside her room, I told myself I would never see this girl again. Guess what? Her room’s floor was filled with red lighted candles and pictures of her parents. I really can’t imagine how I made it outside her house. She really was creepy. Next time, I will surely check the woman’s background before hanging out with her. 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic