Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Dating Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shatteredtopieces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.
    Posted: July/17/2018 at 3:53am
Three weeks before my girlfriend and I’s anniversary, I bought two plane tickets for a Ukraine ski trip. We both love outdoor activities and thus, skiing will be a perfect bonding time. It was supposed to be an anniversary surprise. Nonetheless, it was me who was surprised. I was heading to their house when I saw my best friend’s car parked at first street before my girlfriend’s house. I wonder what was he doing there. I was about to pull over and get out of my car to ask him. With the help of the moonlit night, I noticed he was not alone. Someone was sitting in the passenger’s seat. I rejected the idea of pulling over and drove past them. For the last time, I looked at their silhouette. When they kissed, I laughed thinking it would be his next target. Yet, to my surprise, it was my girlfriend he was kissing. I stopped the car just right in front of them. My girlfriend noticed my presence and got out of my best friend’s car immediately; so as my traitor best friend. Though shocked with the mind and heart numbing scene I just witnessed, I still managed to get out of my car. My girlfriend started to cry and was about to move closer to me. I stopped her and right then and there, I didn’t realized that my tears began flowing down my cheeks. Without a single word coming out from my mouth, I moved smoothly inside my car and drove away. I deactivated all my social media accounts and cut all the connection I have for the two of them. What they did was unforgivable. Am I doing the right thing or should I give them a chance to explain their sides? 
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2018 at 7:41am
basically, she is a cheater and will never change. your lucky you caught her when you did and not later on in your relationship like after getting married. move on to better things.
shatteredtopieces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shatteredtopieces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2018 at 1:20am
Yes, you're right with that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic