Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Dating Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOur anniversary is coming. I need ideas!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hersuperman18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our anniversary is coming. I need ideas!
    Posted: July/12/2018 at 3:42am
I’m running out of ideas as to how to surprise my girlfriend on the day of our anniversary. My girlfriend used to put up a lot of effort in surprising me. She’s very sweet. She doesn’t mind being the one who takes effort in surprising me though she’s a lady. Don’t get me wrong. I do surprise her too but she does most of the time. She’s fond of surprises, that’s why. This time, I want to do the same thing for her. I want to make it up for her. I want to see her happy. But how? I want a unique surprise but I don’t have any idea of what I should do. How about Ukraine ski trip? Will that be romantic? I’m confused as to what to do now. Can you help me out with this? I badly need suggestions.
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/12/2018 at 6:40am
just tell her you ran out of ideas to surprise her, so you want to introduce her to your girlfriend on the side. that would be one heck of a surprise, and if she really does love you she will show you right there and then, and it will put an end to the surprise competition.
hersuperman18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hersuperman18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/13/2018 at 4:27am
Seriously?
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/13/2018 at 6:45am
that's what I would do
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic