Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Out of Body Experience (OBE) forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOut of Body Experiences Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JonesPsych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonesPsych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out of Body Experiences Project
    Posted: March/01/2016 at 3:49pm

Dear all,

I posted a little while back regarding my final year dissertation project on Out of Body Experiences. I received a very positive response from people on multiple internet forums such as this one,  saying that they would be willing to participate and I am now ready to collect data! I am recruiting participants from a number of forums like this one. The experiment requires participants to fill out a short questionnaire which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. It contains two sections, the first section gives you an opportunity to answer questions on any experiences you may have had where you feel you have left your physical body, and a second short section on attitudes towards death. Even if you have not had an experience like this your data will still be valid, and the format of the questionnaire will allow you not to have to answer the questions regarding Out of Body experiences.

I would really appreciate any upvotes and would be happy to answer any comments/questions you may have about my study. If you know anybody who has had an experience like this, please feel free to send them the link so that they can participate too! The more data I have the better!

The questionnaire includes a full brief and debrief, and I will of course, post my findings once I have finished. I am extremely grateful to anyone who does engage with my project and hopefully we will find some interesting results! You can find a link to my questionnaire below.

https://www.surveymon...­

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic