Forum Home Forum Home > Scooters2.com Forums > Go-ped forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLiquimatic Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinbucherj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liquimatic Problems
    Posted: November/30/2014 at 11:21am
Hi, I’m having an unusual problem with my GoPed and I’m hoping you may be able to offer some advice or point me in the right direction. First off it is a Liquimatic with the G23LH motor, but the original torque converter has been removed and it now had a clutch with a 3rd bearing.  It has been running really good, but all of the sudden I started to have this issue out of nowhere.  It starts good, and Idles good, but when I hit full throttle it bogs down and dies.  At approx 75% throttle and below, it runs normal.  Over that and it bogs down.  For example, at full throttle it starts to sputter and bog out, I back off to about 75% and it comes back alive and picks up speed.  I go full throttle again, it starts sputtering and bogs down, back off the throttle and it comes back alive again.  Also, if I hold the GoPed up with my foot and go full throttle it screams like it should throughout the RPM range.  It seems to only have the issue if there is a load on the engine.  Also the fuel tank, filter, and lines are all pretty new.  Only been filled about 3 times so I doubt it could be that.  Anyway, thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic