Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > James Patterson forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSundays At Tiffanys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
missbeccajane1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbeccajane1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sundays At Tiffanys
    Posted: September/18/2009 at 1:35pm
I would like to mention this book as it does not seem to be advertised alot. I am in love with this book i finished it within 3 days. I just cant seem to put a book down that patterson has wrote. I absolulty love his storys they are always a good read. But if anyone has read this book please share with me what you thought about the characters.

Hugh - I found hugh ok at the begining of the book however he started to annoy me when he started to be a bully towards Jane. When he didnt get the acting part he wanted he was slightly immature about it. Also i am happy that he did get hit in the end because he seemed to need it as he thought he was better than everyone else.

Jane - Absolutly thought this character was briliant. She was kind and caring and i think that is what i liked about her. Because patterson lets people think that she still has a little childhood left in her. I like the way she thinks and the way she realised that she didnt need Hugh.

Micheal - Ok well this is where it gets exciting i loved micheal he was the hero of the story. It got a little sticky at the end when i thought he would have died and it gave me a shock when i read he was having a heart attack but im so glad they both got there happy ending affter all.

Vivienne - Stern stubborn. Them are the only words i can say but i liked her in the end. It took me a while to realise that she brought her daughter jane up strong.

Id just like to see what others thought of the characters.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic