FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF-1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-1
    Posted: August/17/2009 at 4:16am
Michael was the one that made me laugh all the time. The books keep getting better and better. I can't wait until you find out more about the thing that came out of Harker. That was one of the most interesting part of the series for me!
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/16/2009 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by pattirose pattirose wrote:

Originally posted by Belladonna Belladonna wrote:

I'm halfway through, it's very good. I have tried to post more but it's a pain.

I've been having trouble getting on also.

I finished it and was disappointed in the latter part of the book. I thought it had alot of potential and was going to be magnificent but it wasn't for me.

major spoilers in white
It reminded me of a GRRM book the way major interesting characters were killed, which is fine because it's unpredictable but they weren't replaced with any interesting new ones. So we were left with Carson and Michael and Victor. The Deucalion and Arnie characters haven't been built up yet so there really isn't much new stuff yet...

I liked the last half of the story more, I liked it all but the end really had me on edge. Michael is my favorite character with his funny remarks.

When Frye says "Is that some kind of sarcasm"? And Michael says "I've got to admit it is." I laughed out loud.

I'm anxious to see if they find the thing that came out of Harker and what happens with Randal 6.
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/16/2009 at 8:25am
Originally posted by dnurse64 dnurse64 wrote:

Where are you at Belladonna?

I'm almost finished, maybe today I'll be able to. I've been very busy remodeling my kitchen/dining room.
Anyway, I do like the book but for me it didn't get really good til I learned that Jonathan Harker was of the New Race and he killed Roy...wow. Sorry it took me so long to post, it hard to get in here sometimes. Let you know more tonight.
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2009 at 3:35am
Where are you at Belladonna?
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2009 at 9:27am
Originally posted by breezit breezit wrote:

F-1 was absolutely fantastic, it's one of my favorite Koontz novels of recent years.

Mine too!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic