FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy name is earl CANCELLED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my name is earl CANCELLED
    Posted: May/23/2009 at 3:35pm
Sorry for your loss.
I never watched the show but my mom watched an episode once and said it was very funny when it first came out. I try to avoid anything called "Twitter." Good luck. You could watch Battlestar Galactica on Thursday nights. No? Of course, any night since it's on dvd.
I'm into season 4.5 and it's getting really weird. It will give you a reason to live.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2009 at 2:35am
WTF???? NBC, (which stands for Nothing But Crap) has cancelled the show My name is earl. what the hell am i supposed to do on thursday nights now? that is the only tv show i watch. if the petition on twitter doesn't save it, i've got nothing to live for. dammit.
look up twitition and sign the petition on twitter to try and save this awesome show. maybe they will pull that incredibly stupid show parks and recreation and bring earl back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic