Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXenocide (Ender #3) April 2009 Group Read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2009 at 1:44pm
Yeah, completely different. ENDER'S SHADOW is ENDER'S GAME but from Bean's point of view. The last three books in the SHADOW series take place between ENDER'S GAME and SPEAKER FOR THE DEAD.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2009 at 4:26pm
Would it be worth reading them chronologically?? (now I understand the question :) )
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/28/2009 at 7:26pm
Ahhh, okay now I remember Snowman, you told me about that one. I definitely want to read it!!

Gene: You still have that book don't you?

"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2009 at 8:04am
Reading the SHADOW books before XENOCIDE and CHILDREN OF THE MIND won't raise your enjoyment of those two that I can think of.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
mralebundy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mralebundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2009 at 4:48pm
are these group reads not going on anymore after last month? id love to get in on one if they start up again.
"you havent lived untill youve died" King gordy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic