Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHarry Potter moved to summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2008 at 4:49am
Originally posted by withpatience200 withpatience200 wrote:

I am mostly disappointed because the last 3 movies we saw in the theater sucked real bad. Hulk, Prince Caspian ,and Indiana Jones.
I was looking forward to this real bad.

You didn't see Dark Knight?
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
Sponsored Links

withpatience200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote withpatience200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2008 at 12:19pm
We do not have anyone who can watch my children (My 7 year old is highly autistic and we can not just hire some teenager to watch her) so if we go out we have to bring them with us. I had planned to go to see one of our parents in November just so we would have a babysitter for Harry Potter.
I think Dark Night will have to wait till it comes out on Blue Ray.
With luck my patience will never run out before I do
withpatience200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote withpatience200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2008 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by goathunter goathunter wrote:

Though not perfect movies, I enjoyed all three of those. The Incredible Hulk was many times better than the 2003 Ang Lee film. Indiana Jones was over the top, but the few really over the top moments were overshadowed by the great cast.

For me all of these movies seemed just like more of the same. I wish I did not spend 80 bucks for the 4 of us to see them and have drinks and popcorn. That is too much for something that would have been more enjoyable at home.
With luck my patience will never run out before I do
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2008 at 12:26am
I'm sick of sequels and remakes...give me something wholly original already.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
BirdDogg34 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdDogg34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2008 at 2:39am
Originally posted by FinalExam FinalExam wrote:

I'm sick of sequels and remakes...give me something wholly original already.

This winter has a lot of wholly original movies, FE. Go support a local art house theatre and see them!!!!
Reading:
The Shining by Stephen King

"An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic