Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNatural Cronokenisis?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lokilotus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural Cronokenisis?
    Posted: August/01/2008 at 10:07pm
last night, i blinked and then found myself this morning with no memory of the night, and i don't know what happened. could this be an early form of natural Cronokenisis?
The Kingdom of Heaven is within you... not in a house of wood or stone.
"Jesus"
Sponsored Links

Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2008 at 4:59pm
That depends... There could be at least a few explanations for it. Were you using any sort of illegal substance? Drunk? On medication that makes you drowsy? If so, it could have been that you passed out. Were you in a sitting position when this happened? You may have fallen asleep and not noticed it. Was there even any feeling of tiredness, exhaustion, or like you had just woken up?

If not, there are at least a few psychic possibilities, one of which could have been chronokinesis. Unless there is some sort of negative feeling associated with this missing time, which could possibly hint at some sort of spiritual attack, or something your mind may have blocked out.

If you suddenly felt like you wanted it to be morning already, and then it happened, I would say it's probably chronokinesis. If you were using some other sort of psi, I would say it might have been an accidental form of chronokinesis, and you might want to try and replicate it.

Whatever happened, that's pretty rare... I've never heard of time just disappearing like that. If you figure out what happened, please explain it- I'd love to hear it.
              ...all and none...
lokilotis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lokilotis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2008 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Jyrotika Jyrotika wrote:

Were you using any sort of illegal substance? Drunk? On medication that makes you drowsy? If so, it could have been that you passed out. Were you in a sitting position when this happened? You may have fallen asleep and not noticed it. Was there even any feeling of tiredness, exhaustion, or like you had just woken up?

no, i wasn't!

If you suddenly felt like you wanted it to be morning already, and then it happened, I would say it's probably chronokinesis. If you were using some other sort of psi, I would say it might have been an accidental form of chronokinesis, and you might want to try and replicate it.

i don't think so...

Unless there is some sort of negative feeling associated with this missing time, which could possibly hint at some sort of spiritual attack, or something your mind may have blocked out.

hhm...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic