Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLIVE GIRLS - Ray Garton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2008 at 2:10pm
I need a copy. I started reading Reborn by Wilson but would love to group read with y'all.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2008 at 6:28pm
If you don't find a copy Gene I'll send you this one when I'm done. It's good - you'll like it, it's a fun read!

I'm just starting chapter 6 and he's on his third trip back to "Live Girls".
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2008 at 2:39pm
I'm enjoying it too, but I'm only in the beginning stages...great start!
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2008 at 5:48pm
It sure did start off great didn't it?

I am almost done, I had to put it down at the most exciting part to get over to the folk festival. It was really hard to put it down with only 20 or so pages left.

I know very little about writing aside from what I like and don't like but this book has everything I like, action, vampires, sex, just the right amount of gore, a very original storyline, great characters. I'm curious as to how it's going to end.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2008 at 10:28pm
I just realized I also have one of his novellas called MONSTERS - WOOHOO!

Finished LIVE GIRLS and I would highly recommend it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic