Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVermont

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 8:57am
Demographically it would be certain sectors of California that could be framed as the ones that should get the hell out. A large portion of southern califoria is extremely conservative. That's how things like Prop 209 got passed. It's always interesting to look at the breakdown of voting on statewide iniatives.
That would be kinda sad though. I'd have to set up my own DK forum on a foreign server and hope some of you would come visit me.
I wonder if on the flip side anyone who really likes America would just to get to come the hell in? Now that would be interesting.
Sponsored Links

Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 9:04am
I would most certainly come visit.
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 9:20am
Originally posted by gemtaur80 gemtaur80 wrote:

I wonder if on the flip side anyone who really likes America would just to get to come the hell in? Now that would be interesting.

Yeah, Im pretty sure that happens every single day at every port, border and checkpoint. It's why we have an immigration problem. What a terrible country we have here.
Einsteingooddog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Einsteingooddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 9:47am
Originally posted by WhiteWolf WhiteWolf wrote:

Personally, I think everyone that hates America should just move the hell out.

Amen to that...you don't realize what you've got until it's gone so maybe once people realize they'll come crawling back.
Currently reading: The Shack by William P. Young

Just Finished:Odd Hours
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 10:01am
I actually don't think that many people would choose to leave. I think people can complain about how things are, wish to make positive strides, etc. without forgetting the reasons they do actually like being American. There are too many gray areas to think of it as black and white - hate it or don't hate it, at least to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic