Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVermont

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdDogg34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vermont
    Posted: July/01/2008 at 3:20am
I haven't looked through to see if this has been posted yet, but I was wondering what everyone's opinions are on this little article that I stumbled upon the other day:

In Vermont, Nascent Secession Movement Gains Traction

As some may know, I have lost a lot of faith in America. So I don't think that the idea is totally out of the realm of possibility; I'm not sure if I would totally agree with a secession right now, but I'm sure I could be convinced if people could come up with good ideas for economic and social stability. Maybe Maine will do it. Everyone thinks that we're part of Canada anyway!
Reading:
The Shining by Stephen King

"An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 8:34am
Personally, I think everyone that hates America should just move the hell out. If anyone should seced from the union, it should be California. Everyone who hates America can move to California, and then secede. Then we'll all be happy.
BirdDogg34 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdDogg34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 8:49am
why California, WW?
Reading:
The Shining by Stephen King

"An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 8:52am
The article was thought provoking, interesting. It won't happen, but at least people are thinking.
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 8:56am
Never work..not unless we suffered a major catastrophy (sp?) end of the world Rapture like..

Besides the military Machine would stomp poor vermont under its boot. And make the rest of us look like @sses..

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic