Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dan Brown
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAbout dan brown books...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About dan brown books...
    Posted: May/19/2008 at 8:20am
Do all of them have the same aspect of trying to figure out the mastermind as da vinci code and angels/demons had?
Sponsored Links

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2008 at 8:48am
Nope. I felt the others came nowhere near the first two, they were only average thrillers. Not that they weren't good reads - they just weren't as good.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Blazingice0608 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2008 at 12:01pm
Well, i will probably skip them then. My g/f might read them, but i wont, lol. However, i might read Solemns Key if it ever comes out...Does anyone know if Brown is ever going to, or planning on writing a third Langdon book? I would definitly buy that one as well.
breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 2:02pm
I think ANGELS & DEMONS and DVC are the two most entertaining thrillers I have read.

DECEPTION POINT and DIGITAL FORTRESS are nowhere near as good, although I still enjoyed them quite a bit.

Brown is writing a third Langdon book, and has been perfecting it for the past 5 years. It takes place in the United States and involves the Masons or something like that.

Blazingice0608 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 3:51pm
Well, i really look forward to the 3rd Langdon book, it will be a definite buy, probably leave the other two for my g/f as i have yet to even read A&D, but will soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic