Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Music
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhat do you listen to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2009 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by notkaplan notkaplan wrote:

I like Christina Aguilara's video for Candyman. The song is OK but.... wait... was there a song? I just remember the video.
That's the only song of hers that I downloaded. I have some cd's but Candyman is great song to listen to on the treadmill.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2009 at 3:02pm
Here, this is for you notkaplan:

Candyman

Here's Duffy's song.

Breaking My Own Heart
Her big hit is Mercy but her other songs are great too.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2009 at 12:33am
This song is very nice. It's about not hearing God. I was at work yesterday thinking about all this stuff in different situations. Maybe it's depressing but it's still pretty. The words are very meaningful. I know if my stethoscope every did what happens in this video, I'd be slapping the hell out of it.

You Found Me

Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 3:43am
I may have finally found the answer to my problems with Pandora..... Slacker.com

It's very similar to Pandora, but it seems to have those few little things that I enjoyed about Launchcast. I guess we'll see.
looking for a corner in a round room
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2009 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Nigrodamus Nigrodamus wrote:

I may have finally found the answer to my problems with Pandora..... Slacker.com

It's very similar to Pandora, but it seems to have those few little things that I enjoyed about Launchcast. I guess we'll see.
I tried it. I typed in Gabriella Cilmi and it created a station that included some of my favorites (like Amy MacDonald and Duffy) along with some others that I wasn't familiar with. So far I liked all the music. That was unusual for me. I have no idea what it can do better than Launchcast since I don't use these types of sites much.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic