Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Music
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhat do you listen to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2008 at 11:27am
I'd say my range is just about any type of rock from about 1950 to current. And I really enjoy finding bands that noone else has ever heard of.
looking for a corner in a round room
Sponsored Links

mungojerrie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mungojerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2008 at 3:38am
YES!! me too, i get very possesive about the bands i find. i actually don't like it when they become mainstream. want to keep them as my little secret. what unheard talents have you found recently?
Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2008 at 5:13am
Earlier this year I came across a band named Eskimo Joe. I'd say they're similar to Snow Patrol.

Last summer I found The Music. As far as I could tell they only had one true album and a few singles, but have already disbanded.

Talk about going mainstream, The Bravery. I'd been listening to them for a few years then suddenly I hear one of their songs on the radio. sigh

Another one I found a couple of months ago, but I'm having trouble much more than a couple of songs by them is Living in Question. They have a song, 10th Street, that is just bad a$$. It's like RATM goes ragae or something.

Josh Rouse, I found a few years ago, and I don't think the guy knows how to put out a bad song.
looking for a corner in a round room
mungojerrie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mungojerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2008 at 6:24am
i've found a new band that i think is pretty good. not great, but fun. it's called Escape The Fate.
withpatience200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote withpatience200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2008 at 8:31am
I listen to mostly old fashioned music. I love celtic, folk, and my all time favorite is Gregory Issacs, Buju Banton, Oh and of course Steel Pulse.
Right now my playlist is them plus some Nancy griffith, and Tom Petty, and Seamus Kennedy.
With luck my patience will never run out before I do
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic