FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeason 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season 2
    Posted: July/20/2008 at 12:02pm
Season two was the season where I felt the show really found its voice. It's where I learned that the show didn't follow typical TV rules and that no one was safe, nothing was sacred. It was the season that made me fall in love with the show.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2008 at 5:32pm
It was funny seeing Wentworth Miller pre Prison Break in the Go Fish episode. Spike and Drusilla were definitely an awesome addition to the show. Spike cracks me up. I'm glad he made quick work of The Annointed, that was a story line that was going nowhere. I had never seen the episodes about Giles' sinister past. Definitely added a different dimension to him. Kendra, the Jamaiican slayer, hmm don't know about that one, bring on Faith. I was wondering how they got rid of Jenny because I've seen enough of the later seasons (lots of seasons 3 on and little of 1 & 2) to know she didn't make it! From techno pagan to gypsy, hmm. I had never seen the season 1 & 2 episodes with Amy, was nifty to see the origins of her story. I can only imagine seeing that finale and waiting for next season to find out if they bring Angel back or not. Yeesh.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic