Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBattlestar Galactica-"New series"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2009 at 4:21pm
i used to watch it way back in the 70's (or was it 80's?).
Sponsored Links

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2009 at 4:34pm
Hey donp! I'm watching the 2004 series. Pattierose watched the original series too. The original Apollo (Richard Hatch) is the only actor from the first series to be on the new one. He has a completely different part though and they recast Starbuck as a girl for the recent series. I was discussing the series with pattierose on myspace and noticed your myspace logo in her comment section. I checked out your page and then went insane! Your about me section was hilarious. Anyway, back to BSG. The new series is awesome. I think you would like it. I'm into the middle of season 4, the final season. If you get the chance, check out the remastered miniseries 2003 that starts off the new tv series. You will be able to see if you enjoy it.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2009 at 5:50pm
Starbuck is freaking me out. May the Gods bless Hulu.
I'm getting a little fraking tired of frak being said all the fraking time. Frak I love this show.

Fraking terrorists.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2009 at 8:50pm
May the gods bless Gurus and their suggestions!

That was an exciting series and probably the best time I ever had with TV. At the end, I went from crying to laughing.

"It's all happened before, and will all happen again.
So say we all."

Now what? Get out and live I guess. Tomorrow is a holiday. What year is this?

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2009 at 9:37am
I'm starting to like Starbuck again. Maybe this destiny thing will straighten her out. Three episodes left in season 3.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic