Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBattlestar Galactica-"New series"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlestar Galactica-"New series"
    Posted: March/31/2008 at 5:53am

ITS BACK FOR THE LAST TIME!!!
Supposedly

A place for all talk and discussion related to the re-vamped Battlestar Galactica series.

And for a quick fun re-cap of the past seasons...Click
HERE

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
Sponsored Links

MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/31/2008 at 6:12am
Yes im a Geek, but i love this show. The rest of the week there doing a BSG marathon on sci-fi to catch up with the Final season starting this friday..

I missed a whole bunch of the last season with work and when i couldnt aford the cable bill lol, but maybe later on this week i can finaly watch the ones i missed. I can hardly wait to C whats going to happen!!!

Any one dig this show, or should i delete this thread before one of y'all start in on me for being a dork..?
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/31/2008 at 10:04am
No, actually I really like this show when it first came out, I watched the mini-series that kicked it all off and then most of the first season, but then I trailed off and pretty much stopped watching TV completely.

I've been thinking about getting the DVDs and catching up on it that way, because even now I probably won't watch the season that's currently on. I think the DVDs are the most likely way for me to go.

Tricia Helfer is super hot.
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2008 at 11:35am

Let me think, yup i agree i think your right for a change WW lol
Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2008 at 1:43am
it might be worth turning on the TV just look at that a few more times.
looking for a corner in a round room
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic