0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 1:25pm
OK, so I finally choose.... STALIN. No surprises there. Though Carson and Kant come close. Kant because of his ridiculous categorical imperative and because he is the major influence of Karl Marx. While Mao Zedong is responsible for more deaths than Stalin, Stalin was more direct. It might as well be a seven way tie between all of these people though.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2008 at 7:09am
Carson?
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2008 at 7:20am
Originally posted by masha99 masha99 wrote:

OK, I'll go out and say it. If you're going to hold people responsible for their writings,statistically speaking, Rachel Carson, the author of Silent Spring is responsible for more deaths than Hitler or Stalin because her book led to widespread ban on DDT, thereby causing untold numbers of people to perish from malaria.

The founder of environmentalism.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2008 at 9:05am
Ah, yes. Thanks.
jchutch2 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jchutch2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/2008 at 10:17am
Sorry...had to go with Hitler. I can't think of anyone more evil. I have to admit to being perplexed as to why Kant is on the list?
All Your Base Are Belong To Us
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic