Forum LockedHouse M.D. (Season 3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2008 at 3:20pm
I thought he ruined the show. I wanted to kick his butt everytime I saw him. Granted House shouldn't have done to him what he did but, Tritter went way over the line with what he did. He was way worse than house and a bigger bully than I care to ever meet.

I just saw the same guy in another show and he plays a killer in that even. Don't think there is any steriotyping there.
Arethusa
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!
Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2008 at 9:23am
Yeah, he's the bully.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2008 at 9:20am
I liked the episode where the guy and the girl found out that they were brother and sister. I thought it was kind of weird that they lived next door to each other while growing up and no one said anything about them being related. Just told them that they couldn't date. Now, anyone who knows anything about teens knows that if you tell them they can't do something that they are going to do it! DUH

Is Michael Tritter that cop? I can't remember.
Arethusa
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2008 at 8:49am
I'm thinking they last at least until the end of the season. They've been signed on as "permanent" members. The other characters will have bigger roles soon.

Episode 3.4 - Lines in the Sand

"I listened to her heart. It said, "Greg House, Greg House, Greg House."

YOU CAN'T STOP OUR LOVE! One of the all time great quotes. 17 year old stalking House and he yells this at Cuddy through glass when she is in a meeting.

Foreman: "I had a date last night. She screamed too. You think we should spend a hundred thousand dollars testing her?"
House: "Of course not. This isn't a veterinary hospital. Zing!"

"Go up his rear and get a smear. Which reminds me, kinda feel like a bagel."

Episode 3.5 - Fools for Love

Once again, this show seems to be trying to be too edgy. A great episode, but come on, but have same rare genetic disorder, fall in love, and find out they are related. The best part of this episode is the Foreman/House stuff. They kept betting each other. Foreman knew he would win because he was dating the nurse that House bet would be dating Wilson.

"Sorry. I already met this month's quota of useless tests for stubborn idiots."

Episode 3.6 - Que Sera Sera

"Next thing I know I'm sharing a cage with a guy who thinks showers are the way the Devil gets inside you."

Chase is an idiot in this one.

Pretty fun. Michael Tritter is becoming more idiotic.

"This conversation is officially over because I've cleverly ran out of things to call this guy."
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2008 at 5:27am
Yes, season 3 is the best so far.
Wish that the strike would get over though so that season 4 can finish. I would like to see how the new characters interact. I'm betting that they get fired and the old come back. At least that was what I was betting on before the strike, now I'm not so sure. I don't think season 4 is going to beat sean 3 though.
Arethusa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic