FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHouse M.D. (Season 2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House M.D. (Season 2)
    Posted: July/26/2009 at 6:46pm
Of course I want to discuss BSG! I can go overboard with it. I always follow your lead on when you want to discuss it. I've been feeling stupid lately but that'll make me get over it.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 6:09pm
LOL! Love House when he takes on that guy and gives him Republican medicine just to shut him up. TB or Not TB is my all time favorite episode. Selfishness vs. altruism.

You are missing out on my BSG post by avoiding the chat room. Don't you want to discuss that?
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2009 at 5:27pm
This is great. It's like therapy sessions filled with philosphical and ethical dilemmas accompanied with hilarious humor. Finished Acceptance, Autopsy, Humpty Dumpty, and TB or Not TB.

Acceptance had such a cool closing scene with that Hallelujah song by Jeff Buckley and I loved Cameron in this episode. Cameron to Wilson, "When a good person dies, someone should notice and be upset." House making points about "What medical tx's a person loses according to crimes he commits."

Autopsy: I laughed so hard at House's reaction when Chase admitted he kissed that 9yo girl with cancer when she asked him to. Houses reaction to the girl's bravery and self sacrifice for the sake of her mother was very emotional.
House to Wilson: If you are dying, suddenly everybody loves you. Wilson: You have a cane--nobody even likes you.

Humpty Dumpty when House was snooping in Cuddy's home and looked at her bed, "This is where it all happens." That was so funny along with the rest of the scene. Also when the black patient didn't want the racist medicine and House wrote a prescription, handed it to him and said, "Here's a medicine for Republicans." LOL

TB or Not TB when the lady with cat allergies asked House what she was going to do and House replied, "If you live by the river, I got a bag."

House about the TB humanitarian after helping him, "I saved his life. I get credit for every life he saves from here on out."

I told myself I was just going to watch one episode a day but I end up watching discs instead.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 3:53am
Of course want I to read your huge post when I get there. Maybe I sent the wrong message to other forum members by playing with you. They don't know I hang on your every word.

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2009 at 8:25am
That huge post has nothing to do with the story of the season at all, so go ahead and read it you won't have a clue what is going on. Watch season 2 after season 1! What gave you such a bizarre idea. You're such a dorky troll.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic