Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW Harry Potter Book!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2007 at 10:29am
I'm excited to read it.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

Oddy View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2007 at 10:33am
Originally posted by FinalExam FinalExam wrote:

I'm excited to read it.

I'll give it a read depending on the plot concept.
"I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious"
~Michael Scott in The Office
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2007 at 10:34am
I'll read it regardless, because though I loved the Potter books, that's the only universe she's ever explored, so I will be very interested to see how she handles another fictional world. Depending on how well I like that next one, that will determine if I am excited about any future offerings.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2007 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Oddy Oddy wrote:

Originally posted by FinalExam FinalExam wrote:

I'm excited to read it.

I'll give it a read depending on the plot concept.

You will read the whole POTTER series eventually, and after that you will realize that you will have to read whatever she puts out, even if it is a book on self-mutilation.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Akirayuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akirayuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2007 at 1:31pm
I heard that she was working on a detective novel. Interesting what flows around. I'll probably see what else she writes whether one genre or another, simply because I liked her writing style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic