Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHouse M.D. (Season 4) SPOILERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2008 at 2:22am
I missed the beginning, so can you fill me in on Kutner and Taub?

By the way, that Vote For Change in '08 sticker in the bathroom, was it subliminal Obama plug or what?
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2008 at 2:14pm
Kutner's parents were murdered in their shop when he was a young boy. I bet Kal Penn put that sticker there. Nothing happened with Taub.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
happybear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/10/2009 at 2:30pm
i have House dvd series1-4
House M.D. 1-4 Boxset Wholesale
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2009 at 9:00pm
I own all 4 seasons and will buy season 5 in August. I might actually watch them one day. I finished 1/2 of Season 1. I think it might cause brain damage. It's a long term relationship too. Commitment issues. I'm still not over Battlestar Galactica. It's too soon to get involved again. Besides, he just goes crazy.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2009 at 9:07pm
Where's the season 5 thread? I want to tell everybody I'm going to watch it after I finish season 4.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic