Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Lucid Dreaming forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2 Lucid Dreams in 1.. Amazing..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Patience View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Lucid Dreams in 1.. Amazing..
    Posted: November/10/2007 at 7:55am
where is the rest of my post?!!! i cant see it!!!!
Sponsored Links

Patience View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2007 at 7:52am
Hi

I got a wonderful lucid dream this morning.. it was actually 2 lucid dreams in one.. the first one i knew that it was a dream (actually a bad one) but i didnt have control over it.. The Second was really nice and had much control in it...

Here you are the details..

I had a fight with my mom yesterday.. i had to sleep with a sleeping pill.. then i woke up in the early morning (i usually dont do that) then ate fish ( i dont usually eat fish in breakfast)
I used my pc, got tired and went to sleep by 9:30 am.. it was this nap that brought me this amazing lucid dream..

In the first dream i didnt know that im dreaming, i saw some strange things like i have long long hair that i really hated and then started asking how i got this long hair that soon! after that i cut it very short.. after some incidents in the dream i realized that it is just a dream and cuz i t was as bad one, i really wanted to end it.. but i cudnt..

the beginning of the second lucid dream was that i woke up from the first one.. at first i thought that i am really awake but when i saw that the room htat i sleep in isnt my room and the stuff in it isnt like my real bedroom's stuff.. i knew that i woke up from a dream to another one..

But this second dream was really nice.. i dreamt of many nice things.. i knew that it was a dream and did my best not to leave.. sometimes i get the fear that maybe an external thing would happen and awaken me.. and sometimes i feel that there is a force that is trying to wake me up but i didnt allow it to end my amazing lucid dream..

In this dream i was supposed to go shopping with one of the fashion experts.. i was excited.. i got more excited when my most favorite and handsome actor "Ahmed Ezz"            , who used to work as a model before being a famous actor and the most favored one among girls here and the Arab world, came to go for shopping with him.. i cudnt believe it at first, but i soon joined him for our search for a nice pair of boots..

In the dream he grabbed my hand and i felt the coldness of his fingers.. it was an amazing feeling.. it was so real.. although i knew i was dreaming but the emotions and feelings were so real..

after that some other incidents happened that made me sexually aroused and at the end of the dream i got a good orgasm.. i did my best not to wake up till i hit the orgasm and it happened and i woke up so relaxed and at peace..

The weirdest thing is in the afternoon i saw a show on tv for the first time.. it is a lebanese program where there is a stylist who takes 2 girls to teach them what to wear and what not to wear, and to make a simple makeover with makeup and new hair style.. In the program they spoke about shoes and how to buy the suitable pair of 'boots'!!..

Basma
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic