Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > James Patterson forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestion about "Cross"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2007 at 4:20am
Hey, different strokes for different folks.

I think King once described his books as the equivalent of a Big Mac and fries, and I actually think that's actually a better description of Patterson's work. I think Patterson's stuff is ideal for light reading.

Sponsored Links

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2007 at 4:27am
Obviously he is doing something write. And there is much he does on the business end that he has every right to do and more power to him, just on a personal level I dont' respect it so that also taints my veiw of him.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Princess1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2007 at 2:56am
Ali is his son from another relationship. It talks about him in previous books.
Oddy View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2007 at 3:55pm
Am I a bad person for wanting to read Double Cross. Two crazy murderers, an internet feed for the murders, I'm Hooked!
"I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious"
~Michael Scott in The Office
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2007 at 5:12pm
Yes. It's all about the gore. There is no substance.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic