Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Other authors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRobin Hobb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kauldron26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2007 at 8:16am
just finished Curse of Chalion and it was pretty magnificent. For a fantasy novel there is barely any action i dont even think there is, nor is there any war. the characters make this book. and i have to say the main character Cazaril is so phenomenal. i loved the book i had to power through it. it was so great to read something amazing after the disappointing american gods.
Favorite Koontz: FTCOHE

Reading all works by:
James Clavell and James Michener

Check out My Library
Sponsored Links

kauldron26 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kauldron26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2007 at 2:55pm
My God Assassins Apprentice is really freakin good. and im not even 1/8th in.

Reading all works by:

Check out My Library
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2007 at 3:03pm
I wasn't sure if you would actually like it or not. It gets a little repetitive in the middle, but for the most part it's awesome. Great characters in an interesting world. I just hope she expands the world with more characters in the next two books because they are very long books.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kauldron26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2007 at 5:44pm
i was at the place were fitz was being tested by shade and the king and stabbed the table. awesome scene.

Reading all works by:

Check out My Library
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kauldron26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2007 at 1:19am
just finished assassins apprentice. that was very good!

Reading all works by:

Check out My Library
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic