Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDream Hopping...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sauni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Hopping...?
    Posted: September/14/2007 at 10:53am
I heard somewhere that you can go into other peoples dreams..is that true??

If it is, then does anyone know how to do that!? Cuz It'd be awsome!
Sponsored Links

pegasus1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pegasus1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2007 at 7:06am
hey there
I am a dream researcher and I have never heard of "going into somebody else's dream" however to dream the same dream as other people, ie. group dreaming has been reported.
I have a website called www.realmeaningofdreams.com and seeing as though you have shown interest in this topic I will put a page up for you in the interesting dream facts section. If you have any other dream related questions you can ask me directly on the website!
Good luck with your dreaming!
wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2007 at 10:11am
have you ever thought about "oh it would be cool if this person had a specific dream and you talk to them the next day and they had that dream maybe not exactly the way you pictured but pretty damn close

thats dream skatingor "hoping"
the true transgressions of man is not what he has created in physics but what the imagination has not been created into
wishboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2007 at 10:17am
for sauni here let me help... you say you would like to do this but in order to you would have to control your own dreams first... i extend this exercise to you before i give you advice on visiting others... lucid dreams you've heard of it controling your dreams... here is the exercise to get it... before you sleep like when you lay down and start trying to drift off tell yourself a mantra: i am sleeping the dream is not in control of me i am in control of the dream

repeat that to yourself and then see what happens... now mind you of course at first it wont work give yourself 1 week of this and you should see your first signs... a hold of the dream you controlled and remember... keep going till you are a lucid dreamer... now if you dont remember your dreams than here is an exercise for you... when you wake up go through your morning ritual and then about when you eat relax... clear your mind as best you can and then try to remember your dream... dont strain to just stay relaxed and bits should come to you meditation helps with this but is not required...

that should start you off

peace
all is known if you know it. who knows all. no one or no thing. so just relax and you will know when you know.
Shawneegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawneegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2012 at 3:23pm
My friend went into her brothers dream because she heard him screaming during here dream. She said she walked through the rainbow wall to help him. He was having a badguy chasing him trying to kill him. She saw her brother running down a school hall and told him to get to class and she would deal with it. she said the guy ran up to here with his stabby stab stab :) and she yelled at the guy • Leave him alone!!! The guy yelled F+++ OFF!!! And disapeared. Ive personally had dream sharing and have had others come to my dream. The problem is practically all humans senses (extrasensory I hate that term) are shut down because of social norms and conformity. No ego trips here, man I include myself in that deduction. I have a heck of a time trying to remember my dreams.....and yesterday generally!! ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic