Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKurrent Events

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurrent Events
    Posted: September/13/2007 at 8:59am
I knew I hated the Patriots for a reason. Cheaters.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2007 at 9:24am
Did you really need a reason?

I wonder if they should go back and investigate their Super Bowl teams.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2007 at 8:12am
You can rest assured they are NOT the only ones. Someone told me that the Colts and Giants use hidden cameras too. Only two teams that don't are the Raiders and 49'ers.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

bubcar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2007 at 8:41am
I heard that the Chargers use cameras as well...Someone close to the team reported that "If LT didn't have the luxury of knowing what play the defense was going to run he'd run something similar to Lily Tomlin".....
"The choice is Yours"--Velocity
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2007 at 1:34pm
That's true. I ran LT down outside a bar down on 5th ave and beat the daylights out of him for what he said about belichick last year. He was a woose. Kept mumbling..."the film...the film...the film"
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic