Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHaunted House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HwyOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haunted House
    Posted: September/06/2007 at 11:54pm
Hi, I was just reading about some of ya'll experiences. I have one for you. It's really funny.

I had a poltergeist. I called it"Potty".My husband and I had moved into this house very cute, in an established community. Nothing happened for the first year we were there, until my daughter started school.

We would notice that our cigarettes would come up missing, we left them in the garage because we did not smoke in the house. Then the usual keys not where you left them or shoes missing.

The funniest thing that happened , I was home alone, cleaning house. I clipped coupons and put them on our hutch in a glass.Everytime I left the room the coupons would be on the floor. One time I found them in the laundry room.. My husband would not go in the back bedroom without me there. He was in the bathroom one night while I was at work, he said that a roll of toilet paper came flying out of closet at him. I laughed at him, I told him that it was just "Potty" having some fun. He would fall asleep on the couch until I came home from work.

We lived there for 5 years, I battled with "Potty" about our cigs and keys. We built a house on the other side of town and we were getting ready to move. Nothing ever happened while we were packing or moving. I went to the house to make sure it was clean to put it on the market. We used a pole as a bar on the sliding glass door. I picked up the pole and placed it infront of the fireplace, I said out loud, "we are leaving now Potty, You need to leave now also".I turned around to leave and I felt a slight breeze on my back and I heard the pole slam onto the floor. I was never afraid of the house or to be alone in the house. Our friends that live down the street said that the people that bought the house only stayed 3 months and the people after that stayed 3 months. I dont know why1??
If you bought it, a trucker brought it.
Keep the big wheels rolling.
Saftey always first.
Sponsored Links

tasha View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2007 at 2:23am
I've been having a problem lately, the lights in my house flicker and go off on their own (at first I thought it was the wiring). The most recent example is... We were watching Final Destination 3, my light flickered so my husband said jokingly "it'll be you next" A second later the light dimmed down and went totally dark!
This was really freaky because it is a dimmer switch, when I went to put it back on, it had been clicked off (which anyone who has a dimmer switch knows) can only be turned off by hand. No-one could've done it!
The flickering happens most when someone is shouting or is angry.
The other strange (in fact terrifying) thing is my husband woke up about two nights ago and swore that he saw a toddler in a white vest( the kind with poppers at the bottom) laying it's head on it's hands on the bedside table facing me. He thought it was our son and reached across, only to find no-one there. I told him he was probably dreaming, but he swears it was real, I haven't been able to sleep properly since. I don't really know if I believe in ghosts but this has really freaked me out!
HwyOasis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HwyOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2007 at 4:04pm
Sounds like you have a ghost of a child. It may not like all the shouting or anything like that and is trying to get you to stop. My son seen a small figure in the living room one night, he said it looked like a boy, we were never harmed or scared of the child, he only seemed to appear at night. I think next time, even though it might be scary is just say hi or smile at it. I always talked out loud to my Potty because it would make it go away for a while. I know it is spooky but, hey you have something unusual.
If you bought it, a trucker brought it.
Keep the big wheels rolling.
Saftey always first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic