Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Tennis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedU.S. Open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2007 at 12:22pm
Well, if one guy doesn't invite the other to his birthday party, the next time they meet, they can still be friends!
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2007 at 5:32pm
Great day for tennis. Shocking to have Sharapova eliminated so early. Hope you were watching that match, SnowGuy.

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2007 at 1:08pm
Nope, I missed that one. I turned it on for a few minutes earlier, some random guys I never heard of were playing.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2007 at 7:27am
There was some GREAT tennis over the weekend. I just LOVE labor day weekend for the Tennis. Coverage starts first thing in the morning, and goes till 8 or 9 at night, longer if a match goes on, which it did this weekend. Alot of talented newcomers, alot of close matches...it was great..
Well SnowMan you at least should try to follow Anna Ivanovic this week now that Maria is out!

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2007 at 1:33pm
Big match tonight...Serena and that B*tch Henin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic