Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dan Brown
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAngels and Demons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/23/2004 at 5:33am
Guess what Josh, nobody asked you for your opinion.  All this is, is a way for people who like to read to share there thoughts about books with other people.  and if we're so queer what the hell are you doing on this kind of website.  next time, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut!
Sponsored Links

Martin View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2004 at 10:34pm
I have just finished reading A&D and am still at loss explaining one thing: The (paperback) edition I read didn't contain anything about finding the third and fourth part of the Illuminati path. Therefore there was nothing in it regarding the death of the two final cardinals (fire and water), the assassin or Olivetti. Is this really how it is supposed to be? It seems to me there are a number of dozens of chapters missing!?
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2005 at 1:49pm
I think you may have bought a book with half the book missing, because my paperback version had all of that and more.
earl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2005 at 4:16pm
thats really a NICE way to put it. Is the net for stating, or for communicating, I wonder?

richardstessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2005 at 7:31am
the answer to your question is that on the canister were the letters CERN.
-T-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic