Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOfficial Deathly Hallows SPOILER discussion!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2008 at 5:47pm
Sorry, my freezing fingers only allow limited discussion. Short shorts posts only for me.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2008 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Einsteingooddog Einsteingooddog wrote:

There is far too little HP discussion here...I'm going to have to seek out another forum to get my Harry Potter discussion fix.

I tried browsing through a HP forum once, but I realized I really wanted to discuss stuff with people here, not just random crowd I don't know. I do know how you feel, since by the time I got to reading it most of the discussions here were over. Doesn't mean we can't bring them back.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2008 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Einsteingooddog Einsteingooddog wrote:

There is far too little HP discussion here...I'm going to have to seek out another forum to get my Harry Potter discussion fix.

K, lets bring back some potter loveing, i still remember all the books especially DH, O and did any body C JK is suing some guy thats trying to publish and HP guide or somesuch claptrap?
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2008 at 7:33am
Yeah, I read that too. I don't remember if they are referring to The Harry Potter Lexicon website people trying to publish it in a book. But JKR said she'll eventually publish a companion herself.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2008 at 7:36am
The poor guy supposedly cried on the witness stand and everything. Can you imagine writing a book because you're just so passionate about an author's work, then you're being sued by that author and having to face her in court?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
  Share Topic