0 [0.00%]
1 [12.50%]
4 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 12:50pm
He's a jerk, and I love to hate him, and I'm sure he is a good guy, or at least on the good side.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 1:29pm
I think a perverse part of me would like it if she killed Harry. I mean, a lot of people would go Annie Wilkes on her, but it would be unexpected and interesting.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Jaqen H'ghar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaqen H'ghar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 5:16pm
unexpected to see Harry die?? I have heard many theorys that Harry dies. Mostly because JKR is afraid that others will continue her series after she is done. I assume that the "surprise" deaths will be Jenny Weasley and Hagrid. I think it is almost expected that Harry will die sacrificing himself to save Hermione and/or Ron.

I just ordered my book and it will ship after next Friday. Until then, I will avoid anything to do with the novel like the plague cause you KNOW some ass is going to try and ruin it for us all.

Also, to put Voldemort in this poll and NOT Harry Potter is short a few marbles. You stacked the deck here. I would say that your poll would be better if you hadn't put Voldemort in there at all. but that is just my opinion.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 5:52pm
I don't think Harry will die. I don't want Harry to die. She is just using that excuse to keep people on the edge, so they don't know whether he will live or die. No matter, the book is done, whatever happens has already been decided. I can't wait to find out.

Harry dying so more people won't write about it is a lame excuse to me. People can still write about the wizarding world she created, and new characters that come to be years from now, and new villains that come to be.

Edit

I notice a lot of people get Ginny's name wrong. Is it the British version?
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Jaqen H'ghar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaqen H'ghar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by christophersnow christophersnow wrote:

I notice a lot of people get Ginny's name wrong. Is it the British version?

i thought that it was spelled wrong. good eye snowman.

I dont want to Harry to die either, but who knows. its fun to speculate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic