1 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [12.50%]
4 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Will Die?
    Posted: July/09/2007 at 9:21am
Just wondering who everyone thought might die in the last Harry Potter book coming out later this month.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

panther71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panther71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 10:12am
I think he who shall not be named will bite it, its about time he does. Although evil never really dies.
Just finished reading House of Thunder by Dean Koontz. I am so glad I am finally done with it. I am currently reading Fear Nothing, and I got to say I love it so far!
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 11:08am
I thought there were two dying.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 12:14pm
Actually, Gemtaur, that is a common mistake when talking about the deaths in the final book. J.K. Rowling said that two people were going to die that she didn't expect to die. That means even more than two will die. She said it will be a bloodbath, after all, it is war.

Voldemort, Hagrid, Snape, and Wormtail are all my guess' that I feel pretty confident about dying.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
panther71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panther71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/09/2007 at 12:20pm
Snape, never liked him at all from the movies, guess the guy plays the part well. As for the books, he is sinister but not so bad.
Just finished reading House of Thunder by Dean Koontz. I am so glad I am finally done with it. I am currently reading Fear Nothing, and I got to say I love it so far!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic